Guiding Principles for Your Next Sprints
For many organizations, some of the best outcome from Sprints are actually....
- Inspiring creativity and boldness
- Thinking beyond the existing organization
- Working in collaboration across hierarchy and function
- Embracing speed, feedback, experimentation, constant learning and new methods
- Respecting everyone's ideas. Every ideas has the potential to be a good one
- Understanding that failure and frustration is part of the process
- Using new tools to communicate and being open to new patterns of working together
- Understanding that "failure" holds valuable learning
- Being okay with sharing and seeing prototypes and MVP's -by definition, they're flawed and unrefined
- Challenging personal boundaries
- Allowing yourself to be uncomfortable
Practice important new ways of working
Transformation Sprints introduce a different process, one that will likely be new to your organization.
Creating the mindset to thrive in the midst of change requires commitment to the following principles.
Thank you to everyone involved
with Latin Leap VC.