Guiding Principles for Your Next Sprints
For many organizations, some of the best outcome from Sprints are actually....
- Inspiring creativity and boldness
- Thinking beyond the existing organization
- Working in collaboration across hierarchy and function
- Embracing speed, feedback, experimentation, constant learning and new methods
- Respecting everyone's ideas. Every ideas has the potential to be a good one
- Understanding that failure and frustration is part of the process
- Using new tools to communicate and being open to new patterns of working together
- Understanding that "failure" holds valuable learning
- Being okay with sharing and seeing prototypes and MVP's -by definition, they're flawed and unrefined
- Challenging personal boundaries
- Allowing yourself to be uncomfortable
Practice important new ways of working
Transformation Sprints introduce a different process, one that will likely be new to your organization.
Creating the mindset to thrive in the midst of change requires commitment to the following principles.